As a premium precision technology company, Position Partners offers an exciting and diverse range of career opportunities. Our people are innovative, passionate and energetic - working as one team with one high-performance culture.
Position Partners is committed to attracting and retaining highly skilled people. Our people are a key focus for the organisation and form one of the three key factors in our success strategy:
Our Customers - Our People - Our Business
People build great companies, and the future success of Position Partners relies heavily on its people.
At Position Partners we're looking for people who want to grow with us, take chances and stand out from the crowd. We need people who are team players, have vision, love helping customers, go the extra mile and are keen to learn and grow each day.
With a range of positions within the business, Career Opportunities can include:
- Service and Repair Technicians
- Installers (Machine Control/Earthmoving Equipment)
- Sales Specialists
- Technical Support
- Technical Specialists (Surveyors)
- Warehousing and delivery
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and offers highly competitive salary and benefit packages.
If you would like to join this winning team, please contact us regarding available opportunities to jobsNZ@positionpartners.co.nz
MAGNET Office Support Manager - Australia and New Zealand
Locations: Any Position Partners branch Australia or New Zealand
Position Partners is looking for a MAGNET Office Support Manager who will be the key contact for Australia’s first level support team and directly support customers in New Zealand.
In addition, the MAGNET Office Support Manager will be the main point of contact with Topcon and Sokkia for MAGNET Office issues that require manufacturer attention for software improvements, bug fixes and other development work.
Recording and reporting of case management statistics is an integral part of this role.
Assistance in the development and maintenance of Campus training material, in conjunction with the National Systems Manager is required.
Your involvement in other special projects may be required from time to time as requested by the National Services Manager.
You will have:
- Team Leadership in overseeing the performance of remote personnel
- Ability to delegate and encourage excellence in others
- Sound understanding of good customer service
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Competent technical product knowledge, especially Magnet Office
- Sound computer skills
- Ability to analyse support requests and liaise with Customers as required
- Ability to create statistical reports to management in a timely manner
- Ability to represent all aspects of the company in a professional manner
- Sound sense of commerciality
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the Magnet support and training processes nationally to ensure a positive Customer Experience is being provided
- Overview Case Management support tickets and report if they are not being actioned in a timely manner
- Manage high level support cases that cannot be handled by the local region
- Manage complaints that are not capable of being handled by the local region
- Be the main Topcon contact and liaison on support matters
- Advise Topcon on product improvement ideas from Customers
- Be proficient in Topcon’s eSource so that data can be extracted for Maintenance Contracts
- Use Manage Engine case management system and ensure relevant parties are conversant with this system
- Prepare weekly statistics from our case management system and share with regions
- Prepare and distribute material related to the Magnet Office support system
- Maintain the Case Management database
- Work with the National Product Manager, as required, for the support of lecturers and students
- Be responsible for Control Documents pertaining to Magnet Office support
- Be a reference for State Sales Coordinators in relation to Maintenance & Support Renewals
- Work with the Product Manager as necessary on pricelists for Maintenance & Support Contracts
- Attend technical meetings as required
- Manage the introduction of new software versions in cooperation with the Product Manager
- Prepare reports and strategies as required by the National Services Manager
- Develop and maintain training material required for Campus
- Assist with other special projects as required from time to time
On offer, is a career within an organisation that believes in supporting, training and developing talented employees.
This company strives for excellent service delivery and taking pride in what we do. If you share these passions in your career, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a cover letter and resume.
Applications close August 31st 2017.