Hydrographic survey software for the PosiCraft
Hydromagic is the ideal software platform to complement the PosiCraft unmanned survey boat.
Use for dredging monitoring, volume calculations of basins, pits and ponds, DTM and contour map creation, positioning of vessels and barges, mapping acquatic vegetation or performing magnetic surveys.
- Quick installation
- Easy configuration
- Fast learning curve - learn all you need within one day
- User friendly interface
- Value for money software solution
- Supports various map formats that can be loaded as background, including: IHO S-57/S-63, BSB, GeoTIFF, AutoCAD DXF, Microstation DGN, ESRI shape files and more
- Download and geo-reference raster maps from different web services, such as Google Earth, Nokia Maps and OpenStreetMaps
- Sensor data is stored into raw data files that can be corrected with tide, sound velocity and draft and converted to soundings
- Generated soundings can be used to generate contours, cross sections, digital elevation and terrain maps and in-volume calculations
- Support for tides using RTK receiver and geoid models
- Survey window for real time position and depth display
- Fully supports PosiCraft GNSS, total station and ecosounder hardware